Information & Rules For Our Neighborhood Pool
Use of the Sterchi Hills Swimming pool and facilities limited to the residents of Phase III and above who are current in payment of Association dues. Residents of Phase I and Phase II may use the pool if they purchase an annual membership. One fob to the pool gate will be provided to each family. A fee will be assessed for a lost pool gate fob. The fee for a lost or damaged POOL FOB is $30.00.
PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY AT ANY TIME-ALL PERSONS USING THE POOL DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Daily hours of operation:
6:00 A.M. – 10:00 A.M. – Adults Only (Age 18 and over).
10:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M. – All residents are welcome
All members and guests are to abide by the following rules while at the pool facility.
1. Homeowners are responsible for the behavior of all family members and guests. Violations made by any family member or guest counts against the entire family. A maximum of 4 guests per family may enjoy the pool. Guests must be accompanied to the pool by a family member.
2. Pool fobs are active only for members in good standing. Pool fobs shall not be loaned to nonresidents or homeowners not in good standing. Misuse of pool fobs may result in immediate loss of pool privelges.
3. The pool gate must be closed and locked at all times. Residents should adhere to the daily hours of operation and exit prior to 10:00 PM.
4. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older) at all times. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to hold or utilize the family pool fob. Adults are responsible for and shall ensure children under their care follow these rules.
5. Proper swim attire must be worn.
6. No Diving is allowed at any time.
7. No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
8. No glass containers are permitted inside the fenced area.
9. No pets are permitted inside the fenced area.
10. NO SMOKING.
11. Music is to be played at a volume so as not to disturb others using the pool or residents living adjacent to the pool. Lyrics should not be indecent, lewd, obscene, or profane.
12. No running, no pushing, or “horseplay” is allowed inside the fenced area. Horseplay includes any activities that could be considered unsafe in the pool area such as riding bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller skates, or similar activities.
13. Non-Potty trained children must wear a swim diaper. No cloth diapers or disposable diapers are to be worn in the pool.
14. Large inflatable equipment (i.e. rafts, floating chairs or inflatable animals) are not allowed in the pool.
15. Water sports which utilize large areas of the pool are not authorized when members who are not participating in the water sport desire to use the pool.
16. Improper public behavior (e.g. profanity, intimate behavior, splashing water out of the pool) is not permitted.
17. Pool chairs and lounges may not be reserved in advance for members who are not at the pool.
18. The telephone at the pool is for emergency use only. It is not to be used for personal calls.
19. Pool parties are no longer allowed. The pool may not be reserved and is open to all members during normal posted hours.
20. Keep the pool area clean and organized. Members are asked to wipe tables clean, straighten chairs and lounges, close umbrellas and dispose of all trash and food residue in the trash containers provided. Basically, leave it better than you found it.
21. Pool furniture and equipment shall be used only for their design purpose. It is not for meant for play or as athletic equipment.
22. Report violations of these rules to a member of the HOA Board of Directors. Their numbers can be found on the bulletin board in the poolhouse.
23. Violations of these rules will result in a warning to the homeowner and/or loss of pool privileges for the family depending on the severity of the violation.
24. The pool parking lot is for paid pool member parking only. As it is posted, vehicles may be towed at the Board of Director's decretion for unauthorized use/activity in the parking lot.
25. The field adjacent to the pool parking is for members of Sterchi Hills HOA Phase 3. However, any organized activity must receive permission from The Sterchi Hills Board of Directors. No motorized vehicles are allowed to be driven, ridden, or parked on the field without written permission from the Sterchi Hills Board of Directors.